Business Development Representative
Sage is a locally owned and operated facility services company. Sage customer base has grown by more than 300% in the last five years and we are continuing to grow. As such, we are currently looking for a Business Development Representative to focus on new, business to business accounts. The key to our success are the people we employ. We differentiate with exceptional customer service. If you are a driven sales person with strong presentation and communication skills, we want you to promote our brand.
Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs, and closing sales. Company provided training program and mentoring.
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelors Degree preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Highly accountable with a history of reliability and solid follow through
- Minimum of 2 year outside sales experience; business to business preferred
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet) preferred
The perks of being a Sage Business Development Representative:
- Competitive pay (base + commission)
- Medical, Dental Insurance Package
- Car allowance, Phone allowance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- 401K retirement program
If you are interested in applying please send your resume to email@example.com.